7 Ways to Look and Feel Younger Today
- Posted on: Apr 15 2018
Do you want to recapture your youth? Learn how these seven tricks can revitalize and energize your physical, emotional, and mental age.
- Don’t fear change: It is never too late to go on that trip to Europe, to join the Peace Corps, start a new job, or begin an interesting hobby. Never say you’re too old! Positive change can be life-enhancing and help you look and feel better.
- Get rid of guilt: As you give yourself permission to kick the guilt out of your life, you can feel a sense of renewal. Try it. You’ll be amazed by how it improves not only your mental state of mind but your physical appearance as well.
- Kick out the saturated fats: Replace saturated fats with omega-3 fats. Cakes, cookies, and ice cream are worthless to your body. Instead, eat more complex carbs like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fatty fish.
- Stop smoking: the number one thing you can do to improve your longevity is to stop smoking. Smoking is guilty of causing a long list of health problems including heart disease and lung disorders.
- Make sleep a priority: You’re lying if you say you only need five hours of sleep. Your body needs some serious shut-eye to repair cells and feel rejuvenated. Your mind also benefits from dreaming to help it stay sane!
- Be mindful of your alcohol consumption: Alcohol can infuse the cells and damage genes as well as inflame your liver. One glass of wine a day is fine, but don’t go overboard!
- Choose to be positive: A happy outlook on life and aging will do wonders for your mental and physical health. Reprogram how you view old age and choose to fill your mind with positivity. Studies show that those with a positive outlook on aging lived seven years longer than those who complained about it.
Schedule a consultation
For more information about how to look and feel younger, contact Cilento Facial Plastics in Spring, Texas at 346-413-9313. We look forward to answering your questions about the wide variety of cosmetic and aesthetic procedures we provide.